Thursday, January 14, 2010
Since When Do We Go To Hogwarts??
Okay so Apollo has come up with another great idea, as if lockers weren't bad enough. I can't believe were going to be put in houses! It's crazy, it's like we're in Harry Potter. I completely dissagree with them. For one, what if someone was all over the board and they couldn't pinpoint once certain area of interest, how would they choose one house? I'd be in white house, but I like some things from blue as well, I can still sign up for a class but I'm not going to get along with the other people, because we have different interests or else I'd be in blue house with the rest of them, it contradicts itself. They're always telling us branch out don't just do what your friends are doing. How are we supposed to branch out when they're confining us to houses? Then theres the people that are going to sign up for a certain house just because people they know did. It's pointless. They say it's to encourage people to do better after school. Okay so in the real world if you have different interests and opinions than people at your job you don't have to work together right? No. It's not teaching us anything about the real world. I think the school wants a better reputation and more money. If someone doesn't want to go to college a house isn't going to help. If they want to slack and barely get by and go out and party their life away they're going to do that, with or without the houses. These houses are designed for underachievers so those of us who actually care about school and try and want to succeed in life anyway are having to suffer. It's not fair. I hate, hate, hate, this stupid house idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment