Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Judgemental People

So yesterday at lunch I was sitting with my friends and we were talking and laughing about something. Then Chris, the guy I've been talking to, comes up behind me and acted like he wanted to say something to me. The way Marley phrased it was "he looked like a little lost puppy." Anyway then he sat down beside me (yay!) but he sat on the edge of the chair with his back to me, all shy like. Well anyway my Derek points to Chris and mouths "he's weird." Oh my gosh I was so mad. I gave him and dirty look and just about that time Chris hits my leg and I look over and said hey and smiled. But then the bell rang and I had to go to class. I'm still mad at Derek. So I walked up to him in the hallway this morning as I was passing him and smacked his arm and said "your mean!" then he asked why and I told him about him insulting Chris. He goes. "I'm just speaking the truth, he doesnt talk to anybody, he's weird" I told him that he didn't even know him. He said "I know that he doesnt talk, to anyone, he's weird." I was like he doesnt know that many people he transferred from Owensboro, and he talks to me. He said "well still no body likes him". Ooh, he sooo shouldn't have said that. I was like well I do. Then he's like I'm sorry for saying he's weird but it's true. I was like okay whatever. That makes me so mad he's never talked to him, he doesn't know him, how can he say he's weird. I've talked to him alot, trust me he's not weird. He's just shy. I'm really mad, still, at Derek.

No comments:

Post a Comment