- Crashing the car into a tree in the driveway; 2 hours after I got my permit = EPIC FAIL this one was bad
- Finding out the guy I liked, liked me back, sending him and email telling him that I like him, then finding out he already moved on and had a girlfriend.
- Knocking a bottle of Gatorade off the shelf at Walmart causing it to bust, then running away
- Standing in a chair and having it flip backwards with me causing me to do the splits [luckily no one saw]
- Running into a glass door think it was open
- Slipping and falling in front of a bunch of people at Target.
- The cute guy at the gas station flirting with me, I had a sore throat so I couldn't talk back and he thought I was ignoring him
- Shooting a basket and the ball bounces off the back board and hit my face giving me a black eye
- Standing on a 20 year old picnick table with three friends and the thing collapses
- Telling my friend that I'm going to talk to this guy I like before first block and then they bring all my friends in the room to watch. Especially the one who sat in the corner and stared the entire 25 minutes. = AWKWARD The guy being aware of what's going on = FAIL
- Going to every fine arts classroom in the building looking for someone and then as the bell is ringing seeing that his ride just got here.
- Sitting with my friends at lunch and one of them pointing to the guy I like and mouthing the words "he's weird" and I'm thinking the guy saw my friend. = BAD FRIEND FAIL
- I went to the gym, and i got on the fancy sit-up machince and flipped off backwards.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
My "FAIL" List
I'm going to start posting FAIL lists. I'm going to list everything I've done in the past year that could be classified as a FAIL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment