Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, January 25, 2010

Looking For My Missing Piece

We listened to Shel Silverstein's "Missing Piece." It got me thinking about all the "pieces" I thought were my missing pieces, but it turns out they weren't. Everyone looks for their missing piece. I have my eye on a certain "piece" now, but I'm not sure if he wants to be my missing piece or wants me to be his missing piece. At times it seems like it, but others not so much. He's confusing. I hate it when I can't get a read on people like that. He acts uncomfortable around my friends and other people, but around me he's fine. I think he's worried about my friends changing my mind, maybe he feels judged. Even if they judged him, it wouldn't matter, I think he may be my missing piece and I hope he doesn't say, "I don't want to be anyones missing piece and if I did I doubt I would be yours"

No comments:

Post a Comment