Wednesday, January 27, 2010
The Littlest Things
Isn't it funny how when you really like someone the littlest things they do make you smile. Like yesterday Ashley, Jeff, and I were walking down to the band room doors, so that Jeff could go and get his laptop out of his car before school started. Well Chris was down there waiting for his door to get unlocked. He took his headphones and out and smiled and said hi. I gave him a huge smile back and said heyy, but then followed Ashley into the bathroom. Yesterday at lunch though he came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, I was sitting down, He said "And how are you today, miss?" I said "Good," He started to give me a gentle shoulder massage and I just leaned back against him. I swear I was in heaven for two minutes. It was no big deal really but I was smiling all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment