Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Awkard Moment At The Movies


So this past Saturday night my brother, dad, stepmom and I went to the IMAX theater in Evansville to see Avatar. It was a really good movie! Well anyway, before it started people were climbing over limbs to get popcorn and sodas. I didn't see this guy about my age maybe a couple of years older coming. My brother moved his legs at the wrong time and he kinda of tripped the guy. When he did he fell in my lap. Literally, they guy sat in my lap. I was trying so hard not to laugh and so was he. Then he stood and proceeded to walk down the stairs. All would've been fine except he tripped, again, and spilled soda everywhere. He turned red picked the cup up and walked away with his head ducked down. When he came back I sat sideways as to let him by and he dropped his 3D glasses at my feet. Instead of waiting for me to pick them up we both bent down and bumped heads. The poor guy finally made it back to his seat and he didn't move at all until the movie was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment