Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, January 11, 2010

I hate being confused.

I hate being confused, then again who doesnt. As much as I hate it you'd think I'd start avoiding situations that lead me to be confused, but there I go again getting myself into another sticky situation. You'll never guess, what it involves; yeah another guy issue. They are seriously the most confusing people on the planet. They play mind games and they make me crazy. They lie and make you believe them then make you forgive them when you catch them. I've known one guy, well two guys, that haven't been like that. Alex and Travis. Well, Alex is the guy that I'm confused over, for the first time ever he's confused me. I thought he was over and I thought I was over him. If this was the case why was it that I smiled like an idiot for the 2 hours we talked Friday night? If that was the case why was it he said he missed talking to me alot? If that was the case why did he bring up still liking me and why did I say I might still like him too? For once this guys got me feeling like I don't know what to do, and for some odd reason I'm okay with that, because it's Alex and I know no matter what, it'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment