Thursday, February 4, 2010
Trust
I don't trust many people, quickly. Usually it takes me a while to get a read on them and figure out if I want to open up to them. If I get even the slightest feeling that the minute my back is turned they're going to tell other people I trusted them with, I won't tell them anything that I want to keep private. And then there's the people that I really really really want to believe. I want to think they're not lying to me just to get want they want, but I still get the gut feeling that says, "Shelbey they're lying don't believe them." There are very few people that I've trusted right from the start. Alex, Amber, Yvonne, Marley, Katie, and Ashley. That's all, out of all of my friends and all the people I've met in my life they were the only ones I could tell right off I could trust. Just recently though, I found another person. Chris. And it's not just because I really like him that I feel like I can trust him. It was the other day when we were in Mrs. Dilback's room. We were sitting on the desks and I leaned to far in mine and it tipped. He reached out and grabbed me and prevented me from falling on my butt. He made sure I was okay and laughing before he started laughing and picked up the desk. I was embarrassed but when he told me not to worry about it, everything was fine. At that point, for some reason I felt 100% sure I could trust this guy. It's nice having that feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment