Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Temptation

We face temptation everyday. This week has been full of temptation, for me. Some I've given into and others I haven't. Even though I know that some of the things probably aren't good, I still think that the benefits of it far outweigh the negatives. I'm not going to go into detail or anything, because it's too complicated. It's nothing illegal or anything like that, but it's my private life and my own decisions. I was not able to overcome the temptation to talk to Chris instead of doing my pre-calc homework. Now, if I don't finish it in the next hour, I'll be referred out of the class, which would not be a good thing, at all. But anyways, temptation is all around us, sometimes we're strong enough to not give in but most cases we give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment