Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, February 15, 2010

Blind Optimism or Stupidity?....Stupidity

So I've come to realize that, I'm wasting my time waiting on a guy that most likely was just using me. We've been talking for nearly a month and he still hasn't asked me out. Half the time he acts like we're just buddy's anyway. This other guy came along though and he helped me through the issues I was having with C. He's been really sweet to me and he makes me laugh. I'm starting to really like him. I've given C chance after chance after chance. I'm all about waiting for someone, but I have my limits and he's just not worth the trouble he's causing me.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing wrong with waiting for someone until you realize that it's no longer right for you. When you come to that, it's time to move on. Life's funny about always changing - just keep moving forward and everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete