boy: "you want me to let you go"
girl: "you don't have to"
what girl really means: "No but I don't wanna force you to talk to me even though I really want to talk to you"
boy: "Are you okay"
girl: "Mhm I'm fine"
what girl really means: "I'm not fine, I'm just testing you to see if you care enough to try and figure out what's wrong."
this is where the guy should say, "Are you sure?" NOT "Oh ok"
** If a girl is being very short and giving a guy one to two word answers, they've most likely upset her in some way and should, tactfully, try and figure out what it was they did wrong. Admitting their wrong is a good first step. Not getting too defensive is as well.**
**Another little hint, we prefer to be called pretty or beautiful, instead of hot**
**Just because we don't call you doesn't mean we don't want to talk; we want you to call first**
**You will never know when but we do play head games with you**
**If you're out in public with your girl it is NEVER under any circumstances acceptable to check out another girl. Even if you think we don't notice we do, and it hurts**
**We love it when you hold our hand, come up behind us unexpectedly and put your arms around us**
**We love random cute IM's, texts, or emails. They make our day**

No comments:
Post a Comment