Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, February 26, 2010

If you really knew me...

If you really knew me you'd know these 20 things:

1. I am terrified of spiders, clowns, and large birds.

2. I have no patience for people that walk slow in front of me.

3. I'm rarely serious.

4. I'm protective of people I care about

5. My best friend died when I was 13.

6. My mom and I do not get along, at all.

7. I'm really outgoing

8. I'm really loud

9. When I get mad it's a little scary.

10. I use the "f " word more than I should

11. I love singing, and I do so loudly and randomly

12. I'm the queen of procrastination.

13. I love applesauce.

14. I always whipe my pizza off before I eat it.

15. I hate feet.

16. I'm one of the most sarcastic people you'll ever meet.

17. I love thunderstorms, but I hate the wind.

18. My socks never match, but they'r never plain white either.

19. I listen to my ipod way to loud.

20. I spend hours on the phone with my boyfriend talking about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment