Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Drama.
This past Saturday my boyfriend Aaron and I went to the movies. My parents made my brother Logan tag along and Aaron's cousin Drew came along as well. We had a good time, Logan and Drew sat a few seats away from us so it wasn't awkward or anything. Well yesterday Drew decided to stir up more drama than he already had. He told Aaron that he liked me. Not just liked me but liked me. Get what I mean? And Aaron and I have made plans to hang out this Saturday. Drew invited himself. He told Aaron he was going. He didn't ask he told him. This happened when I'd gotten off the phone to eat dinner. When I called Aaron back he sounded upset. He told me what Drew said. Then he said, I think he's trying to steal you away from me. He sounded so sad and it broke my heart. I was so mad at Drew. We sat in silence for a few seconds. I wanted to say something but it was sooooo cliche, but I decided to say it. I told him "that will never happen, cause I love you, not him." He perked up after that. He told me he wasn't worried anymore and that Drew wasn't coming, he said "he thinks he is, buuut he's not." Anyway, his cousin has caused so much drama this past two weeks it's crazy. First he told Aaron I was using him and I didn't really care about him and all this. Then he told me the same lies about Aaron. He was trying to break us up. Now he's trying this crap. I'm sick of it, I'll put up with him, because I love Aaron but he needs to stay on my good side or he'll be sorry. Aaron chooses me over him all the time, he's not going to win this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment