
Last night i went bowling with my boyfriend Aaron his cousin Drew,my best friend Amber her boyfriend John [ugh], her brother Patrick, my brother Logan, and this girl that no one really likes but she came anyway named Tonya. I had a lot of fun until John started getting obnoxious. My dad and step-mom were there though and it made Aaron even more nervous. But anyways my brother tells everyone "I can't believe she's dating him" and people ask why and he says "Cause of how he looks." I'm not one of those people that are all hung up on looks. Plus Aaron is really cute, to me. I know his personality and that makes him sooo much cuter to me. I think the littlest things he says are so cute and he always makes me happy, even when he calls me and wakes me up. I think we're really cute together, but that's just my opinion(: by the way that's an awful picture of me but its the only one of us I have. Oh and he's not that much taller than me he was up a step haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment