Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Warmth


It seems like the only thing I blog about these days is Aaron. That’s because generally he’s the only thing on my mind. I know that sounds really cheesy and cliche but it’s true. However, this past week he’s not the only thing that’s been in my thoughts. The drama with my dad and stepmom has been too, but seeing as he helps me feel better when they make me mad and stir stuff up he once again is the main subject of my thoughts. Friday we spent a glorious 8 hours together. My friend Cindy said it was like we were glued together. We wouldn’t let go of each others hand for anything unless we had to. He showed his true colors in front of my friends finally. He was the super-silly funny guy that I know and love. We were sitting on a bench overlooking the river, as we always do it seems, watching the sunset. He released my hand and put that arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him feeling his warmth on my cool bare arms. He used his other hand and wrapped his fingers around mine. I shivered a little. He asked if I was cold and I told him yes. He released my hand once more and wrapped that arm around the front of me enclosing me and sending warm tingles up my arms. I leaned my head against his shoulder and he rested his head against mine. When my brother abd my friends weren’t looking he pecked me on the cheek. My brother looked over and yelled that we were too close and my friend goes, “That’s not too close that’s adorable. He asked me if I was still cold and I told him yes. Okay so maybe I wasn’t AS cold as I was leading on but ya know whatever works right(:. He tightened his hold and brought me ever closer. He kissed my cheek again and warmth spread throughout my body. He whispered that he loved me. It was probably the cutest thing in the world seriously. I loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment