Monday, April 26, 2010
Prom
Prom is this weekend, and I'm pretty excited. It's been super stressful because my dress was late getting delivered and when it did finally come in it turns out it's the wrong color. It's not like way off or anything it was supposed to be midnight blue (navy pretty much) and it's dark teal. It was enough of a difference though that Aaron had to change the color of his vest and tie and his mom had to get different flowers. Now that all of that's out of the way and settled I'm getting my tan, I went yesterday for the first round of spray tan. It turned out good cause I'm not orange! I go Wednesday for an eyebrow waxing, Thursday is round two of the spray tan, Friday I'm getting my nails done. Then on Staurday my mom's friend Trish is doing my hair at around 3-4. Then my mom is taking me to my dad's and Aaron's mom is bringing him over and we're taking pictures, which should be interesting seeing as she hates me. Then my moms taking us there. I'm not sure who we're eating with before prom, but we'll figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment