Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, April 29, 2010

KOM training!

Today we had KOM training. It was so much fun! I',m on council and I got to choose the mentors that were on my team. I had to pick people I didn't know so I was a little worried. But five minutes into the program I realized I had nothing to worry about. We all get along really well. I'm really glad I made the choices I did. Next school year is going to be fun because I have a great team that will actually participate and not just stand and around and do nothing. We're all really upbeat and creative and we're going to make Kick Off day a lot of fun. We're incorporating out own ideas, like skits, to show school rules, activities and things like that. I like last years dance better than this years, but it's still fun. I can't wait until Kick Off Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment