Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Family Drama
I'm soo sick of family drama. My dad honestly doesn't know anything that's going on with me. I really don't think he even knows how old I am. He lets my stepmom rule over everything. She doesn't listen to a word anyone says. If it doesn't revolve around her then it's not important. If she has to give me a ride somewhere all she does is complain about how hard it is on her and all this and how it interferes with what she has to do. All she does is sit on her butt all day on her stupid computer. She's PRN that means she works when they call her, IF and only if she wants to. And it's not just my family either. Aaron's family has issues to. His step dad is horrible. He blames Aaron for everything that goes on. I've been on the phone while Kevin is yelling at him. It makes me really sad. Like last night his mom and Kevin started in on him and he was so depressed, I felt horrible. I hope things get better soon. At least we still have each other to talk to when stuff gets bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment