Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Books

So I'm running out of stuff to blog about so I'm going to blog about all my favorite books I've read over the years.

At School:
  • Bridge To Terabithia
  • Rules of The Road
  • The Watsons Go To Birmingham
  • Flowers For Algernon
  • Tangerine
  • Double Dutch
  • Joey Pigza Loses Control
  • Of Mice and Men
  • Night

On My Own:

  • Harry Potter [all]
  • Perfect Chemistry
  • All of Sarah Dessen's books
  • Pretty Little Liars series
  • Meg Cabot books
  • Boys Lie
  • I know It's Over
  • Jumping Off Swings
  • Going Too Far
  • The Giver
  • All Margaret Peterson Haddix books
  • Indigo

As a little kid:

  • Green Eggs and Ham
  • Where The Wild Things Are
  • One Teddy Bear Is Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment