Monday, October 5, 2009
Hectic Weeks
This past week I had soo much going on. Monday I had an academic team meet in Cloverport and I didnt get home until 9:50 PM. Wednesday I had Travis's memorial to go to it lasted until 8:00 PM. Friday I went to the football game which was over at 9:00 PM but my ride was late so I got home at around ten. I had to wake up at 5:15 the next morning because I had to be at school at 6:50 for the rummage sale that ran until noon. All of this was on top of the mountains of homework I'd been given this whole week. Needless to say I took a nap after church on Sunday. Getting up at 4:45 each morning and finally falling asleep at 11:00 PM catches up to you on Sunday's I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment