Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Finding Home

The other day I was thinking about the mistakes I'd made this summer and how easy it is for people to lose the ability to trust others. I noticed how hard it was to get their trust back and get back on the right path, but no matter what you can get there; sometimes it just takes a while. These thoughts inspired me to right this poem called "Home."
"Home"

Feeling lost inside
Regret you can no longer deny
All the lies you tried to hide
Remorse and truth you cannot defy

Gliding through life
As though it were a dream
Oblivious to struggles and strife
Nothing is what it seems

Lost in a place
Reality taking control
Seeking a familiar face
Take the dive and go

Finding truth
Your one last hope
Reaching salvation
You’re finally home


No comments:

Post a Comment