Monday, March 29, 2010
You know how when you're with someone and they tell you they love you and you tell them you love them too and that you want to be with them forever no matter what and all that stuff? Usually you just think this is true because you really want to believe it. Usually you say this but you still have doubts about staying with this person forever or you have doubts that they'll stay with you. Well when you know with out any shadow of a doubt it's true, it'll just hit you. Trust me. Up until yesterday I was in the frist scenario in the back of my mind sometimes I would think, what if Aaron changes his mind. But yesterday I felt such a deep connection with him and it hit me; I want to be with him forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment