Aar-Bear is what my friend told me I should start calling Aaron; I was like uhh no. I don't do the whole pet name thing. The more I thought about it though the more it fit. He is like a teddy bear, he's warm and nice to cuddle with. Plus his favorite animal is a Panda Bear. So in my mind I still call him Aar-bear. Anyway the other day while I was waiting for him to call me I was listening to music and looking at quotes on photobucket. I started to notice how many of the songs and quotes reminded me of him. It seems like every song I listen to makes me think of him, and I've begun to only listen to stuff that makes me think of him. I made an entire mix CD and I wrote Aar-Bear on it as the title. The songs on it are:
1. Hanging By A Moment: Lifehouse
2. Always Be My Baby: David Cook
3. Echo: Trapt
4. Everything: Lifehouse
5. Collide: Howie Day
6. Lost In You: Three Days Grace
7. Contagious: Trapt
8: Smile: Uncle Cracker
9: Halo: Beyonce
10. Right Here: Staind
11. Yellow: Coldplay
12. Don't Matter: Akon
13. Ocean Avenue: Yellowcard
It seems like everything reminds me of him. Everytime I see the river I think of him because the second time we'd ever hung out and actually got to spend time alone we stood and looked out at the water and then again this past Saturday we did again. When it smells like rain outside (the smell right before the rain not the wet dog smell) I'm reminded of him because when we were outside at his house that's how it smelled and felt. Of course Valentines Day reminds me of him, because that's when he asked me out. Now the word "egg" reminds me of him. Yesterday when he called me in the morning before he left for school he goes, "Why is it a bunny that delivers eggs?" This is at 6:00 AM so I wasn't fully functioning at this point I was like "Huh?" He laughed and told me he didn't understand why the Easter bunny delivered eggs he said it should be the Easter chicken. We laughed so hard we were almost crying for about 10 minutes. That's the thing about him he says the silliest most random things and it makes me laugh no matter what. I always tell him that he's my reason to smile even on my worst days, because it's true he is. No matter how bad of a day I'm having just knowing I have him makes me smile through it all.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment