Sunday, March 7, 2010
I got it bad
Wow. I never thought it was possible to be this crazy about one person. When I'm with Aaron nothing else matters. I'm happy as a clam. Saturday we spent all day together and he held my hand the entire time. I love him so much. I can be myself around him and not worry about what he thinks. We've only been together for a few weeks but I love him. I think about him constantly. I mean that, there's not one second that I'm not thinking about him. I miss him all day at school. If I could lay in bed and talk to him all day I would. When I think about him I get those butterflies and I love it. He treats me like I'm made of glass. He keeps me calm when I'm angry. He's respectful of my family. He's so amazing. I'm very blessed and I thank God every day that he's in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment