Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wishing to Relive

I'm sitting with my best friend, our feet are tangling off the dock and we're kicking our feet in the water. We're talking about the trip to Gatlinburg we'd taken the week before. I'm making fun of Travis because he had freaked out as we were driving up the mountain to the cabin. I screamed in exaggerated, mock horror, "We're gonna run off the road! Oh my gosh we're gonna fall!" I laugh at him. He acts mad but I can see him grin. He shoves me playfully and I almost fall into the muddy water. We both start laughing hysterically. "Watch it loser!" he said as if it were my fault. I splash him with the cool lake water and laugh. "Im gonna get you" he said laughing. I say "You know you love me Travis." he replies "Yes, but I'm still gonna get you back!" he shoves me hard sending me toppling into the lake. When my head emerges I see him cackling on the dock. I grab his legs and pull him in with me. We climb back out before anyone sees us. After we finish laughing we sit there and watch the sun set while we dry a little. As it begins to get dark we walk towards to car his arm around my shoulders laughing the whole way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment