Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Change
When you were ten you thought you knew who your best friend was. And you swore that you would be best friend forever. I thought the same thing. But things happen and people change. So now I've found myself telling things to people I never would have thought I'd be confiding in some of the people I do because they have changed. They aren't the people they used to be and neither am I. The one person I used to tell everything to is drifting away, and it worries me because she's hanging around a bad crowd. It's just weird how people change so much in a few years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are so right! The only thing that's constant is that people and situations will always change. But, we change too, so we should always expect others to as well. All we can do is love the people who are in our lives when they're here, knowing that it's very possible they won't always be here for one reason or another.
ReplyDeleteYes, certainly. Love it! People do change throughtout the years, it's kind of crazy to become aware of it because you like lose something you had for so long. It gets to the point where you have to find another friend to hang along. It's devastating and overwhelming to lose something. Always though there is a gain for every lost!
ReplyDelete