
Everybody knows someone who yells embarrassing things at the top of their lungs or inappropriate things. Well, I'm not going to use names but on white days I eat lunch at a table that has one of these people. One day the subject of intruders in the commons area came up. And we were discussing what we would do if there was a gunman. Well, this girl says loudly and clearly, "Well I would just seduce him, all guys want one thing." I swear, the rest of us laughed so hard we cried. Then the other day we were talking about a certain doctor and she yells, "they'd have to chain me!" and of course we took it as in the doctor would have to chain her to the bed and so we were laughing hysterically. Yesterday, this ones random, my friends Marley and LB were talking about colored pants, like when teachers wear odd colored pants well ____ just yells "EWWW!" and we're all like whats wrong with you and start laughing. Then we were talking about gum, and the digestion of gum and that sort of thing. Well my friend Ashley shared an, um, interesting experience with us this time it really was an "ew" thing but the funny thing is ____ comes in the middle of the conversation with a very loud delayed reaction and yells, "EWW THAT'S GROSS!" Ashley, Marley, and I are still laughing about this. I love white day lunch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think most everybody that sits at our lunch table has blogged about either on or all of these funny moments. I swear I am going to bring duct tape and put it over _insert name here___'s mouth!
ReplyDelete: )